THE RELAXATION BLANKET WITH CELLIANT ® FIBRES.
Recover faster & better thanks to the light recovery blanket.
Start the day well rested and full of energy in the morning. Who wouldn't want that? The Celliant® fibres in our relaxation blanket promote restful sleep and faster recovery. The vegan Celliant® fibre has the feature of promoting local blood circulation and improving the oxygen supply to the body's cells. This gives you more stamina during the day - for sports or everyday life. In addition, the Celliant® fibre helps you to regulate your body temperature during sleep. By the way: Our lightweight blanket is 100% Made in Germany, OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100 certified and also suitable for allergy sufferers. You can wash it at 60°C and dry it gently in the dryer.
The RECOVERY BLANKET ULTRALITE is also ideal as a light summer duvet. If it's too cold for you in the colder months, you can button the ultra-light duvet together with our RECOVERY BLANKET and benefit from the ideal sleeping climate and faster recovery thanks to the Celliant® fibre.
Sleep better & wake up refreshed:
Here's how the Celliant® technology in your relaxation blanket works.
- When we sleep, our bodies radiate energy in the form of heat. The Celliant® fibres in your relaxation blanket absorb energy and convert it into infrared radiation. This process works thanks to the thermally reacting minerals incorporated into the fibre.
- The infrared radiation is then reflected back to your body. This gives you improved blood circulation. As a result, it regulates your body temperature optimally.
- the infrared effect improves the local oxygen supply in the cells. The result: more restful sleep and faster recovery under your relaxation blanket.
By the way: The minerals incorporated in the Celliant® fibre do not wash out. The effect therefore remains even after washing your recovery blanket.
Would you like to learn more about the special Celliant fibre? Here we have summarised all the exciting information for you.
Sleep well not only at home.
Ultralight duvet incl. travel bag for on the go.
We think: A healthy and restful sleep is always important - no matter where you are travelling. That's why we have developed a matching bag for the RECOVERY BLANKET ULTRALITE, which is also ideal as an ultra-light travel blanket. Simply roll up your lightweight blanket and stow it in the small travel bag. This way you always have your recovery routine with you and can get going in the morning. It is also suitable as a light summer blanket and ensures a restful sleep in warmer destinations.
The travel bag with the ultra-light duvet has a rolled-up size of 38 x 13cm and weighs just 1.1kg. Especially as a light summer duvet
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Rolled up in Travel Bag: 38 x 13 cm - 1100g (light blanket & travel bag)
- Recovery blanket: 135 x 200 cm
- Rolled up in Travel Bag: 38 x 13 cm
- 1100g (light blanket & travel bag)
- Cover: 97% cotton, 3% polyester
- Filling: Celliant® made of 100% polyester, of which min. 30% recycled polyester
- Buttons: 100% polyamide
- Travel Bag: 100% Polyester
- The relaxation blanket is machine washable up to 60°C and suitable for tumble drying. We recommend: Remove the buttons on your recovery blanket before washing and drying.
- Do not spin the relaxation blanket too much when washing and dry it at low temperature in the dryer. This will keep the cotton cover soft for a long time.
- Travel Bag: Washable at 40°C. Do not tumble dry, Do not bleach, Do not iron.
- OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100, Class 1
Made in Germany. Developed with experts from Centa-Star Bettwaren GmbH & Co. KG.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x BLACKROLL® RECOVERY BLANKET ULTRALITE – light grey
- 1x Travel Bag – black
- 15 x buttons to connect two BLACKROLL duvets together
DELIVERY & SHIPPING CHARGES
Shipping charges within Germany:
Package = € 3.00 (free shipping, if order value exceeds € 29.90)
Shipping charges to Austria, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg:
Package = € 5.00
Package = € 10.00