BLACKROLL® SUPER BAND SET
The BLACKROLL® SUPER BAND SET is ideal for improving body stability and coordination through a specific core training as well as belly, back and torso training. It can be used to help strengthen all muscle groups and chains and the 3 bands allow 3 different intensities. The BLACKROLL® SUPER BAND SET is the compromise between the MULTI and the RESIST BAND.
Trained body areas
Full body – especially core, belly, back and torso.
Also: Legs, shoulders, arms.
3 Different strengths
The BLACKROLL® SUPER BAND SET includes three different colors with different strengths for a variation of the training intensity:
Orange = light
Green = middle
Blue = strong
The BLACKROLL® SUPER BANDS are also individually available.
The SUPER BAND is exceptionally elastic and made from a tear-resistant, pleasant natural textile fiber and rubber. It is skin friendly and compared to other training bands, it feels super soft on the skin. Perfect for people with a sensitive skin or allergies. No reddening and irritation of the skin.
The BLACKROLL® SUPER BAND SET is perfect for a full body functional training. Especially for the stabilisation of the musculature of trunk (core training) and the training of abs and back muscles. The training of these areas improve the posture and the mobility of the muscles and tissue.
A regular training with the BLACKROLL® SUPER BAND SET supports a good posture. Especially people who sit a lot in their jobs can strenghten their torso with it to help avoiding muscle tensions and neck- and back pain. Also for a preventative use. The both strenthening and stretching movements boost flexibilty, which is why the muscles feel relaxed after training.
It’s also perfect for therapeutical issues to support the rehabilitation of sport injuries.
- 104 x 3 cm, 318 g
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 3 x BLACKROLL® SUPER BANDS in green, orange and blue.
MADE IN GERMANY
- Made in Germany
- Made with materials certified STANDARD100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Environmentally friendly, energy-saving production
- Up to 100% recyclable material
- Free of propellant gases
- Free of other chemical propellant
- Washable (60°) with commercially available detergents
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Iron at low temperature (level 1)
- Dry at low temperature (level 1)
- Do not wash with chlorine, do not dry clean
- Long exposure to direct sunlight will age the material more quickly
- Washable with a standard washing agent at 60°
- Don’t use a fabric softener
- Ironing with low temperature
- Drying with low temperature
- No chemical cleaning
- Strong solar radiation makes the material porous
DELIVERY & SHIPPING CHARGES
Shipping charges within Germany:
Package = € 3.00 (free shipping, if order value exceeds € 29.90)
Shipping charges to Austria, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg:
Package = € 5.00
Package = € 10.00